Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Ballet year 2

 Olivia just finished her 2nd year of ballet.  She has done such a great job.
She was positioned front and center for the recital.
The song they danced to this year was "If you can dream."  I wasn't familiar with the song, but it is from a Disney princess CD, right up Olivia's alley:)



We are so proud of her hard work and love watching our little ballerina!

2 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

That top picture of her is GORGEOUS. She is such a beautiful young lady. I can't believe how *sniff* BIG she looks.

I know why she was front and center. I remember how great she does and how well she follows the music from the footage you posted before.

marcia said...

Nice to see Olivia's ballet costume she was so excited over on the phone. Nice to see her on stage. Thanks for trying to send 'grandparent' fill-in moments for us! Love you guys, very much!